Job Title: Experienced Web Developer
DesignGood, a boutique branding agency in Austin, TX is seeking a talented, experienced and detail-oriented programmer to join our team. This person will be expected to develop pixel-perfect, highly custom, and fully responsive websites and landing pages for a wide range of clients. They will also be responsible for some maintenance of existing Webflow, WordPress and Shopify websites. A sharp eye for detail and a desire to collaborate with our design team are a must for this position. Though a senior level is not required, this is not a good fit for a junior. There will be little technical oversight and as the lead developer, you will be expected to handle all technical responsibilities for DesignGood and its clients.
Experience and Qualifications: Because our websites are built predominately in Webflow, you must have extensive experience within this platform. You also need the following qualifications:
- Build custom websites from scratch in Webflow
- Create client friendly websites that are edible in the Webflow Editor through use of CMS collections
- Thorough understanding of website life cycles and project scopes
- Email marketing template programming, automation, and website integration experience (Mailchimp specifically)
- Understanding of general DNS and hosting settings, common configurations
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console experience
- Working knowledge of SEO and accessibility best practices
- Must have excellent time management and communication skills
- Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite experience, including exporting and optimizing assets
- Sharp eye for detail
- Deep understanding of responsive layout principles
- Ability to translate static comps into fully-responsive websites that look good on any screen
- Strong understanding of typography, and digital type best practices
- Responsible for the initial client Webflow account and will be required to create client training videos
- Provide accurate project estimates as needed
- Shopify theme customization with Liquid programming language a plus
- WordPress/PHP development experience a plus
- WordPress knowledge including editing and updating custom theme files, and building websites with Elementor or custom theme development also a plus
Additional Position Details:
- 2-3 Years of development experience working with and agency
- Solid technical is required with the ability to resolve advanced client technical issues
- Positive attitude, great work ethic and amazing communication skills are a must
- Light project management and/or coordination may be required
- Experience in email correspondence & client etiquette are a must
- Do not need to be located in Austin, TX (we are open to a remote position)
- Freelance/Contract (full-time employment consideration for the right candidate)
If interested, please review the types of projects we do here.
If it feels like a fit, and you meet the requirements please send your resume,
portfolio and/or website to: email@example.com.
Please also mention your source for this posting if applicable.