What’s It Really Like to Work With a Branding Studio?
We get it: You know your business needs a stronger brand to attract customers and drive results. But it’s a big deal to hire outside help. What can you expect? How does it all work?
Allow us to do some demystifying.
What do I actually get if I hire a branding studio?
It depends on your project, of course. But at DesignGood, our deliverables include things like:
- A visual identity that tells the world what you have to offer and attracts your dream customers.
- A platform for you to start doing business and putting your company out there.
- A fully customized website as unique as your business is.
- Supporting graphics and illustrations that instantly show website visitors what you do and why you stand out.
- Copy that speaks in your “voice” and compels action, including naming and taglines.
- Easy-to-follow brand and style guides that document the elements of your newly established brand, voice and visual elements.
How long does a branding project take?
DesignGood projects usually take around 12 weeks. But, again, that depends on the project and on how the client collaborates with us. Which brings us to …
What will a branding studio ask me to do?
We take care of the creative heavy lifting for clients, but they do have essential roles in every branding project, including
- Being willing to look hard at their business and tell us about their strengths, weaknesses, needs and goals.
- Giving us the feedback and other info we need in a timely way to keep projects on track.
What other questions do you have about working a branding studio like DesignGood? We’re always happy to hop on the phone and tell you more. Schedule a call today.