What You Can Do Now For Your Business + Brand
Over the past few days, I have had many calls with entrepreneurs — both existing and with those that have always known deep down they had something they wanted to birth into the world. They have all put off contacting me because they didn't have the time to think about their businesses before or the timing wasn’t right. But now it is, as most of us have had more space for time and reflection.
If you’re currently employed and have always dreamed of starting your own business, this very well might be the time to give that dream the energy it deserves — even if it’s not time to “pull the trigger.” The uncertainty in the job market is something we are all feeling, but the plus side is it’s making us all take a closer look at where our happiness comes from. We are getting a whole new sense of what's really important to us.
As the world is hurting, I can't even tell you how inspiring it is to hear from people who are feeling called to create something new and meaningful. And for those who have existing business, this can also be a creative time, one filled with clarity as well. Maybe it's time to level up, or get more in alignment.
If you’re experiencing those feelings of reckoning and reflection, you're likely realizing what you really value and what you really want to be contributing to the world. You want to do something with the time and space that has appeared in your life, and we are here to cheer you on.
One of the most powerful things you can do now is begin to create the business you have always dreamed of. As we weather this crisis, we will need the spirit of entrepreneurship more than ever. We will need people boldly using all of their gifts and talents. We will need innovation. Maybe you even see the opportunity to create a kind of business that's never existed before, but one that will serve the needs of a new society.
Working on your business is good for your soul. It will counteract feelings of fear and powerlessness. It will motivate you to look toward a better future.
So if you have a chance to dig deep right now, seize it. That's true whether you want to start a new business or make some much-needed changes to your current one. Turning your focus toward your brand is a great place to start.
As always, we're here to support you every step of the way. And we have lots of free resources you can start exploring:
If you’re just getting started creating your business and brand:
- How to Know If You've Found the Right Business Idea. Questions that will help you discover the business you were meant to bring into the world.
- Get Serious About Building Your Business and Brand. Learn the powerful steps we’ve seen get results, both for our clients and for our own business.
- Create Your Own Niche. The best businesses serve very specific audiences.
Getting clear on your branding + expertise:
- The Most Valuable Income-Building Asset Is Your Expertise. Expertise can be many things, but, regardless of what form it takes, it’s always unique to you as an individual.
- 5 Ways A Meaningful Brand Works Magic. A meaningful brand is a bold declaration. And when we're boldly ourselves, the universe always returns that energy.
- The High-Vibe Entrepreneur Method. In this free, in-depth guide, we’ll take you through the same process we use to help DesignGood clients build their businesses.
How to create your brand:
- The Best Brands Have ‘Flow’ — Here’s How to Get It. Flow brings greater ease and happiness to your work and life.
- How to Make Your Brand Magnetic. A handy infographic to remind you what your brand can do.
- Your Unstoppable Brand. Building a brand can seem overwhelming. Our free download gives you some heartfelt advice on where to start, how to make the big choices and who can help.
How to succeed, attract your audience and reach business goals:
- How to Succeed as a Solopreneur. Make sure your brand looks and sounds like you.
- Why You're Not Attracting Your Dream Audience (And How to Start). Clear the obstacles that keep your target audience from discovering you.
- The Best Books to Help You Reach Your Business Goals. Need some reading ideas? Check out our new and old favorites.
Finally, all of us at DesignGood want to send you lots of love and light. In a time of physical isolation, we are beyond grateful to have you in our virtual community. If you're ready to talk more about bringing your business to life, I would love to chat. Just fill out our get started form to schedule a call with me.